HARM REDUCTION PROGRAM
Spiritual Unification Institute of AIWP offers tools and techniques for each program point:
Our Main Four Point
1: Building and Maintaining Motivation
2: Coping with Urges
3: Managing Thoughts, Feelings and Behaviors
4: Living a Balanced Life
– Teaches self-empowerment and self-reliance
– Provides meetings that are educational, supportive and include open discussions.
– Encourages individuals to recover from addiction and alcohol abuse and live satisfying lives.
– Teaches techniques for self-directed change.
– Works on substance abuse, alcohol abuse, addiction and drug abuse as complex maladaptive behaviors with possible physiological factors.
– Evolves as scientific knowledge in addiction recovery evolves.
– Differs from Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous and other 12-step programs.
Every Friday from 10:00am -12:00pm
Every Wednesday from 5:00pm -7:00pm
Call to register your seat.
LIFE COACHING, MEDIATION AND CONSULTING
Communication and Conflict Resolution
Carreer Planning and Vocational Development
Divorce and Remarriage Coaching
Spiritual Formation Coaching
Marriage as Safe Haven
Building Strong Familie
Spiritual Doubt and Questioning
Visit web site: GrowthInspirationAbundance. Conceptualizing the name GIA Wellness and bringing it to the world literally moved us to the core. It encompasses our authentic desire to create a perpetual legacy… to start something eternally significant which builds well beyond our lifetime. The three letters – GIA – stand for Growth, Inspiration, and Abundance. Each area is weighted equally and represents our purpose – to enrich the overall quality of someone’s life.